Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Where the Sound of the Photocopying Machine May Make Me Weep

So, the first class is a week from now and I still haven't received any word whether I was approved or not. I'm going to assume I was because I have done way too much work by now to not be. That was a sort of convoluted sentence, was it?

I've been making the course pack and let me tell you, I am in awe of people who do this regularly because you don't understand how much work it is until you do it. I apologise in advance for how horrible some of the photocopies are but I figure as long as you can read it, there shouldn't be too much cause for complaint. And if there is, you can complain to each but not to me.

Two people have dropped the class and I am sad about that as I had had huge hopes of starting with a full class. Oh well. Anyway, the purpose of this post was to keep my invisible readers updated with the progress. I keep being concerned about the thickness of the course packs (there are two, one for the stories and one for the critical readings) but there really is no other way than a course pack. Sorry.