Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Administrativia

1) So I got a copy of the two course packs. The critical reading one is horribly bad but some of the stories in the supplementary reading pack leave much (like, a lot) to be desired. I apologise for that. I don't know what happened (or how it happened). The Copy Smart people tell me that "this is the way it works" and well... there isn't anything much I can say to that. What I can do for the stories that are unreadable is type them up. It will probably take some time even though I have awesome typing skillz but I'll get them done.

As for the the critical readings which are vastly more important, the pages that aren't clear, I can scan (oh no, the scanning machine!) them and put the pages up in the Secret Scrolls section for your reading pleasure.

Again, I apologize for this. I did my best but I guess it wasn't enough.

2) Here are the suggestions for novels for Sleeping Beauty (thank you, Amanda!). I say we go for both of them since they're only 208 pages and 176 pages each. Respectively.
- Beauty Sleep - Cameron Dokey
- Twice Upon a Time - Wendy Mass